You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
2 Bed Apartment
Flat 9, Q Two Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- Comes fully furnished
- Modern Apartment
- En-suite Bedrooms
- Includes fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and oven
- High-speed Wi-Fi Included
- On-site security
- Concierge service
- Off-street parking is available
- Excellent city centre location
Superior two-bedroom apartment located on the ground floor at Q Two Residence:
This two-bedroom apartment benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
This apartment has a spacious open-plan living area, complete with sofas, a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. The kitchen includes integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. There is also a small dining table with chairs.
Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and study desk with chair. Both bedrooms come with a modern en-suite shower room with shower, toilet sink and heated towel rail.
Q Two Residence is a high-quality residential development located in the Financial Quarter of Leeds on Queen Street, LS1. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals.
The development offers a concierge service available in the lobby, on-site security, high-speed internet access and optional off-street car parking.
The apartment is situated in an ideal central location. Within walking distance of the City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including Leeds Trinity shopping centre. Leeds Train Station is also a short walk from Q Two Residence.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
View more information about Q Two Residence by clicking here.
Ref: F9 Q2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137