You searched for apartments in ManchesterNext
1 Bed Apartment
Flat 8c, Atlas Court, Manchester - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished
- Cycle store
- Modern furniture
- Students only
- Close to universities
Situated in a purpose-built student accommodation complex, this double bedroom is part of a three-bedroom shared apartment. Rent Includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi.
The apartment includes three double bedrooms, a shared kitchen and shared bathroom. This bedroom comes complete with a bed, bedside table, study desk and chair, wardrobe and shelving units.
The kitchen includes a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob and the bathroom has a toilet, sink, bath and towel rail.
There are washing machines and tumble dryers available on-site.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0161 883 3333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
*Please note: Images are for marketing purposes, rooms size and layout may differ - please enquire for more details*
Further information: To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk
Ref: F8c AC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137