2 Bed Apartment
Flat 8, Pavilion House, Harrogate - Available NOW
Available From: 01/09/2019
- × 2
- × 1
- Available NOW
- FREE £50 amazon voucher
- £699 for first 6 months - then £799 for remaining months
- unfurnished two bed apartment
- Duplex apartment
- 99.8m total floor space
- 2nd floor 'snug'
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Includes appliances
- Plenty of storage
- Families welcome
- Desirable location
- Quiet street
- Short walk to Harrogate train station
- Off-street Parking space available
Special rent offer: £699.00 for the first 6 months and then £799.00 for the remaining 6 months. Sign for this apartment and receive a £50 amazon voucher!
Attractive duplex two double bedroom apartment, situated on a quiet street just of King's Road. This modern apartment offers spacious living with a huge 99.8m floor space.
Recently renovated apartment with wood-style laminate flooring, one modern bathroom and modern fixtures and fittings. The property benefits from gas fired central heating.
The apartment briefly comprises of a living area to the rear of the property with a wall-mounted TV. The kitchen area comes fully fitted with oven, electric hob, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and plenty of storage.
Both double bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes. The bathroom comes newly tiled with a toilet, sink, large shower and heated towel rail.
Both bedrooms can be found on the top floor and offer great natural light with Velux windows. On the second floor of this two-bedroom apartment you have a 'snug' room and you have additional storage on the 3rd floor.
The property is offered on an unfurnished basis. It is inclusive of fixtures and fittings, TV and built-in wardrobes. Furniture can be provided on request. Families are welcome.
Parking space included with this two-bedroom apartment.
Availability: This apartment is available NOW.
Viewing: By appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627065, or email email@example.com.
Pavilion House is a recently renovated development situated on Franklin Mount, HG1. Managed exclusively by YPP, the building comprises eight units, ranging from one- to three-bedroom apartments.
To view more detailed information about Pavilion House click here.
To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F8 PH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
* Day rate £24.60
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137