You searched for apartments in Leeds
Flat 78, Q One Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available from 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Modern Apartment
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Concierge service
- On-site security
- Excellent city centre location
- Secure car parking available at additional cost
Q studio apartment located on the sixth floor at Q One Residence:
This modern studio apartment offers city living in the heart of Leeds, located close to the Merrion Centre and nearby universities.
The apartment comes fully furnished with high-quality furniture, fixtures and fittings. The Kitchen comes complete with appliances that include a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The room is also furnished with a double bed, a bedside table, wardrobe, desk with chair, a large sofa and wall-mounted TV.
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
Q One Residence is a high-quality residential development on Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals.
The development offers a concierge service available in the lobby, on-site security and high-speed internet access. Parking spaces may be available for an additional fee - please ask our team about availability.
Q One Residence is situated in an ideal central location. Within walking distance of the City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including Leeds Trinity shopping centre.
Over the road to Q One Residence you can find the Merrion Centre, which has a large selection of shops, restaurants and Pure Gym. Leeds First Direct Arena is seconds away from Q One Residence, where you can find events, concerts and much more.
Availability: This apartment is available from 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F78 Q1
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137