Flat 78, Q One Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Stylish apartment
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
- En-suite shower room
- Concierge service
- On-site security
If you’re looking for a premium apartment in a premium location, then you’re in the right place! Q One Residence is ideally located in the centre of Leeds, close to offices, universities and you’d only need to cross the road to find yourself inside a shopping centre - surrounded by shops, supermarkets, cafes as well as one of the city’s biggest gyms.
Whether you’re a student or a young professional this apartment is the perfect place for you. With large windows bringing in plenty of natural light and fresh air into the room; together with the desk and the comfy desk chair, you’re most definitely in the right place to get your head down.
Fully furnished with a comfy double bed, large wardrobe, bedside table and a private en-suite bathroom, it all makes for the perfect home. Of course not forgetting the built-in under bed storage, the perfect place to keep all your clothes and shoes!
Enjoy cooking? Well you can check off a modern kitchen with all the essential appliances. The living space also comes fully furnished with a large comfy sofa, coffee table and smart TV, making the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Make sure you pop by reception to say hi to your concierge. They’ll be there during weekdays to help in any way they can!
Forget about those long waits by the lift, as Q One Residence has three very spacious elevators to take you to your apartment’s floor.
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - at Q One Residence, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
Property Ref: F78 Q1
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137