1 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, Fossgate House, York - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- All utility bills included
- High-speed wi-fi included
- Free access to nearby fitness suite
- Close to universities
- Excellent city centre location
- Parking available at additional cost
One-bedroom apartment at Fossgate House:
This luxurious one-bedroom apartment located on the second floor, offers contemporary living in the heart of the city.
The living room consists of a sofa, coffee table and TV unit with wall-mounted TV. The modern kitchen includes all appliances, including a washer-dryer, fridge-freezer and hob.
The bedroom is furnished with a bed and mattress, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table and study desk and chair. A fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Each apartment has access to the fitness suite at Piccadilly Residence which is located just over the road, free of charge. Parking spaces are also available at an additional cost.
Gas, water and electricity utility bills are included at Fossgate House. The development also keep you connected with high-speed Wi-Fi.
Fossgate House is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Piccadilly Court, YO1; an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses close by.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 01904 627065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Find out more information about Fossgate House by clicking here.
Ref: F7 FH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137