1 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, Fossgate House, York - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Prime city centre location
- Close to universities
- Fully furnished
- All bills included
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- Free access to Piccadilly Residence’s gym
If you’re a city person, then Fossgate House is the one for you! Perfectly located in the heart of York, just a stones’ throw away from the Shambles and a 15-minute walk from the train station. University campuses, shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and bars, everything you could think of, all within walking distance.
The bedroom is perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, drawers, comfy double bed and bedside table.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, large comfy sofa, TV and a coffee table, making it the perfect spot to socialize with friends and family.
Not forgetting about the desk area - the ideal office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
If you still need more persuading that Fossgate is the place to be, then perhaps the free access to Piccadilly Resident’s gym will interest you! Feel free to ask our team for more details.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F7 FH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137