Flat 7, Clarendon House, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Wall-mounted TV
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
- National Code accredited
This well-presented studio apartment, located on the ground floor, benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings.
The apartment comes furnished with a wall-mounted TV, a double bed, mattress, wardrobe and bedside table, study desk and chair. The kitchenette area includes a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob, washer-dryer and plenty of storage.
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
High-speed Wi-Fi is also included at Clarendon House.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. Situated on Clarendon Road, the property benefits from great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
This is a National Code accredited property. This means we have agreed to meet a set of benchmark standards relating to the physical condition of the accommodation, management of the property and the relationship between the landlord and tenant.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
For more detailed information about Clarendon House, click here.
Ref: F7 CH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137