Flat 7, 8 Springfield Mount, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Includes gas, water and electricity bills
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
Located on the second ground floor of a large converted house, this fully furnished studio apartment is ideal for students.
The studio apartment comes furnished with a double bed, bedside table, study desk and chair, wardrobe and shelving units. The separate kitchen includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
A modern, fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Gas, water and electricity bills are included in the rent.
Communal washers and dryers can be found at the rear of Springfield Mount, for tenants to use.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F7 SFM
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137