Flat 7, 5 South Parade, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully Furnished
- Modern Apartment
- Integrated Appliances
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Excellent City Centre Location
- Off-street parking available
Studio apartment located on the ground floor at No. 5 South Parade:
This attractive studio apartment offers modern contemporary living in the heart of Leeds city centre.
The studio apartment comes fully furnished, benefiting from a bedroom area with double bed, kitchen area with high-specification integrated appliances and a stylish shower room.
The apartment has wood-style laminate flooring and comes furnished with a large sofa, a coffee table, study desk, comfortable chair and a large TV.
The development includes high-speed Wi-Fi and has a secure coded entrance.
Number 5 South Parade is a development of luxury studio apartments located in Leeds city centre (LS1) just off Park Row.
Located just one street over from the bars and restaurants of Greek Street, this property is within walking distance to Leeds city centre, Leeds Train Station and Trinity Shopping centre.
Limited parking spaces are available for an additional fee - please ask our Lettings Consultants about availability.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
If you would like to find out more detailed information about No. 5 South Parade, click here.
Ref: F7 5SP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137