2 Bed Apartment
Flat 7, 22a Blenheim Terrace, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 2
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Ideal for students
- Opposite Leeds University Parkinson building
- Gas, electricity and water bills included
This spacious two-bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of a large converted house and is ideal for sharers. The open-plan living area is furnished with two large sofas, a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. The kitchen includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
Includes gas, water and electric bills.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location set back from Woodhouse Lane, minutes from the University of Leeds campus and city colleges along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre.
Both double bedrooms are also located on the second floor. Each includes a double bed, mattress, bedside table, wardrobe, shelves, desk and chair. Both bedrooms benefit from fully tiled en-suite shower rooms.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F7 22aBT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137