Flat 61, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st September.
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September
- Self-contained studio apartment
- Great city centre location close to amenities and transport links
- Utility bills & Internet included
- Free to use on-site fitness suite
- Large reception area with on-site concierge
- Secure cycle-store
- Wall-mounted TV as standard
- Luggage storage available
- Comes fully furnished to a high-standard
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
Superior studio apartment located on the third floor at Gravity Residence:
Fully furnished throughout, this apartment has a practical, open-plan layout, utilising the space to create a bright, spacious living area. Containing a double-bed, a sofa, a coffee table and a wardrobe, each apartment also has a study area comprising of an in-built desk and chair, allowing for space to work from home.
No modern apartment would be complete without a stylish kitchen and Gravity Residence has just that. With neutral gloss units and a marble effect work top, they also boast high-specification built-in appliances which includes a built-in washer-dryer.
In addition to this, the studios have a separate, fully-tiled en-suite shower room, containing a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail. Decorated to a high standard with neutral colours and attention to detail, all apartments within Gravity Residence are a perfect canvas to make a home.
Gravity Residence is a recently refurbished development of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments located in L2. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard to offer luxury city living. Boasting a cycle-store, a fully-equipped on-site fitness suite, secure parking and luggage storage, Gravity Residence really does offer something unique for both students and professionals.
The development is also supported by a dynamic, naturally lit reception area with a concierge service, providing young professionals with a secure and welcoming community environment in which to socialise.
Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0RL, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the City is easy. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
This apartment is available 1st September.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
To view more information about this stunning development, click here.
Take a 3D tour of our show flat at Gravity Residence, click here to view.
Ref: F62 GR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137