1 Bed Apartment
Flat 6, Pavilion House, Harrogate - Available 1st September
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available September 2020
- Ideal for professionals
- Couples welcome
- Appliances included
- Close to Harrogate train station
- Close to Harrogate town centre
- Wall-mounted TV
- Modern apartment
Stunning one-bedroom apartment, situated on a quiet street just of King's Road with wood-style laminate flooring, a modern bathroom and modern fixtures and fittings.
With gas fired central heating, the apartment briefly comprises of: a hallway accessed from the first floor leading on to a spacious open-plan living area with a wall-mounted TV, a large sofa, a coffee table, a dining table with chairs. A kitchen with oven, electric hob, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer and plenty of storage.
A fully tiled shower room with toilet, sink, large shower and heated towel rail. The bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, bedside tables, study desk and chair. Parking spaces are available to rent.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Further information: Pavilion House is a development situated on Franklin Mount, HG1. Managed exclusively by YPP, the building comprises eight units, ranging from one- to three-bedroom apartments.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627 065, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
To view more detailed information about Pavilion House click here.
Ref: F6 PH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137