2 Bed Apartment
Flat 56, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available NOW
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- Available to let NOW
- Great city centre location close to amenities and transport links
- All utility bills included
- Free to use on-site fitness suite
- Large reception area with on-site concierge
- Secure cycle-store
- Smart TV as standard
- Luggage storage available
- Comes fully furnished to a high-standard
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
Superior two-bedroom apartment located on the third floor at Gravity Residence:
This apartment is perfect for sharers with plenty of private space and one open-plan shared kitchen/living area. Containing two sofas, a coffee table, a small dining table and two chairs, there is plenty of space to enjoy.
The kitchen matches the light modern living room with neutral gloss units and a granite effect work top, also boasting high-specification built-in appliances, including an oven, an electric hob, washer-dryer and a fridge-freezer.
The apartment also benefits from two large separate bedrooms containing a comfy double bed, bedside table, double wardrobe, study-desk and chair. Connected to each of the bedrooms are two equal sized, fully-tiled en-suite shower rooms, containing a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail.
Gravity Residence is a recently refurbished development of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments located on Water Street, L2 0SE. Not only do the apartments have an executive feel but the communal facilities are state of the art, boasting a cycle-store, a fully-equipped on-site gym, secure parking and luggage storage.
The development is also supported by a dynamic, naturally lit reception area with a concierge service, providing young professionals with a secure and welcoming community environment in which to socialise.
Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0AA, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the City is easy. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
Availability: This apartment is available NOW.
Viewings: For more information please call YPP on 0151 236 3801 or email email@example.com.
To take a 360 degree virtual tour of the reception are and gym click here.
To view more information about this stunning development, click here.
Ref: F56 GR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137