1 Bed Apartment
Flat 5, 4 Darnley Road, Leeds - Available 1st September 2019
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2019
- Fully furnished
- Includes appliances
- Off-street parking
- Ideal for students or professionals
- Couples welcome
- Close to Leeds Beckett Headingley campus
- Short walk to Headingley
- Excellent transport links
This attractive one-bedroom apartment benefits from an open-plan living area, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The living area is fully furnished with large sofas and a coffee table. The kitchen includes appliances such as fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The double bedroom is furnished with a bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a study desk and chair.
A modern shower room with shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
The apartment is situated on a quiet road close to Leeds Beckett University Headingley campus with easy access to bus routes into the City Centre.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2019.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0113 2444666, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F5 4DR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137