1 Bed Apartment
Flat 48, Park Square Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- Concierge service
- Tenants-only rooftop terrace
- High-speed internet included
- Off-street parking is available
- Excellent city centre location
**Special offer - Reduced rent for a limited time only**
Superior one-bedroom apartment located on the second floor at Park Square Residence:
This attractive one-bedroom corner apartment offers modern contemporary living in the heart of Leeds.
The apartment comes fully furnished and the bedroom benefits from a bed, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and chair,
The modern kitchen comes with integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. The living room also comes furnished with a sofa, coffee table and large wall-mounted TV.
A modern en-suite shower room completes this apartment.
This well-designed apartment makes the most of the natural light, original building design and attractive surroundings.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included at Park Square Residence.
Each apartment has access to the rooftop terrace, which is exclusively for Park Square Residence tenants. A concierge service is available in the reception area throughout the day, and optional parking spaces are available in the underground car park for an additional cost.
Park Square Residence is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Park Square South, LS1; an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses, city colleges and growing business hubs in the surrounding area.
Availability: This apartment is available from 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Ref: F48 PSR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137