You searched for apartments in SheffieldNext
Flat 48, Onyx Residence, Sheffield - Available 10th April 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 10th April 2020
- Free pair of Beats EP Headphones when you sign
- Free membership to PureGym
- Modern apartment / Fully furnished
- High spec kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included / Wall-mounted Smart TV as standard
- Concierge service / Secure bike storage
- Excellent city centre location / universities close by
- Parking available at additional cost
Superior Studio Apartment located on the second floor at Onyx Residence:
Fully furnished throughout, this modern apartment has a practical, open-plan layout, utilising the space to create a bright and spacious base for city living in Sheffield.
Containing a double-bed, a sofa, a coffee table and a wardrobe, this studio apartment is ideal for both students studying in Sheffield and professional working within the city.
The room also comes complete with a dedicated study area, comprising of an in-built desk and swivel-chair, allowing for space to work from home.
No modern apartment would be complete without a stylish and contemporary kitchen and Onyx Residence offers that. With neutral gloss units and a marble effect work top, the kitchen also boasts high-specification, built-in appliances, including an oven, an electric hob, a washer-drier and a fridge-freezer.
In addition to this, the apartment has a separate, fully-tiled en-suite shower room, containing a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail. With plenty of shelf space and storage they have also been designed to be space saving and convenient.
FREE PureGym membership included! Plus for a limited time, receive a free pair of Beats EP Headphones when you sign!
Onyx Residence is a development of 78 self-contained modern apartments which opened its doors in September 2018. With a colourful modern design throughout this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard, within both the apartments and the communal areas.
The development now offers secure city centre living and has a secure cycle store free for tenants to use and limited parking spaces available at an extra cost. Onyx Residence also has onsite security and a concierge service throughout the day, offering to sign for parcels and help with enquires.
Located at 111 St Mary’s Road, S2 4FR, Onyx Residence is situated in the heart of Sheffield city centre.
Less than a 10-minute walk from Sheffield Hallam University it is ideal for students looking for a short commute. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
Availability: This apartment is available 10th April 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
For more detailed information about Onyx Residence, click here.
View this apartment in 3D, take a virtual reality tour by clicking here.
Ref: F48 ON
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137