Flat 48, LIVEOASIS Arena Quarter, 2 Belgrave Street, Leeds - Available 7th October 2020
Available From: 07/10/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 7th October 2020
- All utility bills included
- Modern luxury apartment
- Fully furnished
- Perfect for students and professionals
- Integrated appliances
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room / 43” smart TV
- Concierge Service / Excellent city centre location
- Secure key fob entry and on-site security
- Resident life perks
LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter offers brand new, exclusive city living in a popular area of Leeds. As part of the LIVEOASIS family it is much more than just an apartment building.
This luxury studio apartment comes fully furnished with top-of-the-range furniture and fittings throughout. LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter is designed to provide smart city living with everything from storage underneath the double bed, to a rotational SMART TV meaning you can watch your favourite series from the comfort of your bed or your sofa.
The kitchen is fitted with high specification integrated appliances including a washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The living space benefits from laminate flooring throughout, plus a sofa and coffee table. It also features a desk area complete with comfortable desk chair. The spacious en-suite bathroom has a powerful waterfall shower.
LIVEOASIS, Arena Quarter offers a new level of luxury living in Leeds. More than just an apartment, this brand-new development is a place where you can live, socialise and study in this fantastic city centre location; making lifelong friends along the way.
The complex is located on Wade Lane only 5 minutes' walk from Leeds Beckett University and 15 minutes from the University of Leeds. The Merrion Centre is just on the doorstep, around a minute's walk away. Here you will find Pure Gym and Morrisons, as well as plenty of restaurants and shops.
Utility Bills: All utility bills, including high speed internet are included.
Available from: 7th October 2020.
*Please note that the pictures displayed are of show flats and the layout may vary*
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
You can see our show studio in 3D by clicking here.
Ref: F48 LOBS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137