Flat 4, George House, York - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Wi-Fi included
- Free access to nearby fitness suite
- Close to universities
- Excellent city centre location
- Parking available at additional cost
Studio apartment at George House:
This luxurious studio apartment located on the ground floor, offers contemporary living in the heart of the city.
The apartment comes fully furnished, benefiting from a bed, sofa, study desk and chair, a large TV, plus a modern fitted kitchenette with high-specification integrated appliances, and a modern shower room.
Each apartment has access to the fitness suite at Piccadilly Residence which is located just over the road, free of charge. Parking spaces are also available at an additional cost.
George House is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Piccadilly Court, YO1; an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses close by.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 01904 627065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more of our properties online by visiting www.ypp.co.uk.
Find out more information about George House by clicking here.
Ref: F4 GH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137