You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
1 Bed Apartment
Flat 4, 4 Darnley Road, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020.
- Fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- Ideal for students
- Couples welcome
- Close to Leeds-Beckett Headingley campus
- Close to Headingley
Located on the first floor of a large converted house, this attractive one-bedroom apartment benefits from an open-plan living area, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
It comes complete with an open-plan living area furnished with two large sofas and a coffee table. The fully-equipped kitchen comes with all of the essential appliances, including a fridge-freezer, hob, oven and washer-dryer. The gloss units, smart work top and stylish tiles also mean the kitchen is clean and contemporary.
The double bedroom is fully furnished with a bed, a bedside table, wardrobe, study desk and chair.
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
The property is situated on a quiet road close to Leeds Beckett University Headingley Campus.
Travel into the city centre is also easy and there are several bus routes close by. There is an abundance of shops, cafes, supermarkets and restaurants all just a stone’s throw away.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: We're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0113 2444666, or email email@example.com.
Further information: To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F4 4DR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137