Flat 4, Crown Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Comes fully furnished
- Modern Apartment
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- On-site security
- Excellent city centre location
- Off-street parking is available
Classic studio apartment located on the ground floor at Crown Residence:
This studio apartment offers modern contemporary living in the heart of the city.
The apartment comes fully furnished, benefiting from a bedroom area with double bed, kitchen area with high-specification integrated appliances, a modern shower room, and has wood-style laminate flooring.
The fully furnished apartment comes with a large sofa, a coffee table, study desk and comfortable chair. This apartment also comes with a large TV.
High-speed Wi-Fi is also included at Crown Residence.
Crown Residence is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Great George Street, LS1, opposite the Leeds General Infirmary.
It is an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses, city colleges, the Nuffield Hospital and the LGI all within easy reach.
Refurbished to an excellent standard, this once office building provides 37 self-contained apartments, ranging from studios to two-bedroom apartments. Parking spaces are available in the underground car park.
The Civic Quarter is home to Leeds Town Hall, The City Library and City Gallery.
Millennium Square and Leeds Civic Hall are within walking distance; Millennium Square was Leeds' flagship project to mark the year 2000 and hosts regular concerts. Along Great George Street itself, there are a large number of sandwich shops, bistros and restaurants.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F4 CRW
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137