Flat 39, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st September 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- Comes fully furnished / high-quality furniture
- All Utility bills included / High-speed Wi-Fi included
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
- Onsite fitness suite
- Large reception area with on-site concierge service
- Wall-mounted Smart TV as standard
- Secure cycle-store / Luggage storage available
- Onsite parking available at an additional cost
Superior studio apartment located on the second floor at Gravity Residence:
Fully furnished throughout, this modern apartment has a practical, open-plan layout.
The apartment comes fitted with high-quality furniture, fixtures and fittings and contains the following: a double-bed, wardrobe, study desk, comfortable chair, a stylish sofa, a coffee table and a large wall-mounted 43” Smart TV.
No modern apartment would be complete without a stylish kitchen; with neutral gloss units and a marble effect work top, the kitchen also comes with high-specification built-in appliances including a washer-dryer, microwave, fridge-freezer and electric hob.
In addition to this, this apartment has a separate, fully-tiled en-suite shower room, containing a stand-alone shower with a large rainfall head, white ceramic fixtures and a heated towel rail.
Decorated to a high standard with neutral colours and attention to detail, all apartments within Gravity Residence are a perfect canvas to make a home.
Gas, water and electricity utility bills are inclusive at Gravity Residence. The development also comes with free high-speed Wi-Fi, keeping you connected.
Gravity Residence is a recently refurbished development of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments located in L2.
With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard to offer luxury city living. Boasting a free to use cycle-store, fitness suite, and luggage storage, Gravity Residence really does offer something unique for both students and professionals.
The development is also supported by a dynamic, naturally lit reception area with a concierge service, providing young professionals with a secure and welcoming community environment in which to socialise.
Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0AA, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the city is easy. There are also a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and sandwich shops right on its door step.
Gravity Residence has limited onsite parking available at an additional cost.
Availability: This property is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: For more information call YPP on 0151 236 3801 or email email@example.com.
Find out more detailed information about Gravity Residence by clicking here.
To view more of our properties, visit www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F39 GR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137