Flat 35, Ribbon Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- All bills included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Modern Apartment
- Great location for both Leeds universities
- Easy access to Leeds city centre
- Secure off-street parking available
- Smart TV as standard
- Fully furnished
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
Studio Apartment located on the third floor at Ribbon Residence:
Ribbon Residence offers high-end accommodation for both students & professionals; with the benefit of all-inclusive bills. Located in the sought-after area of Clarendon Road.
Each studio comes fully-furnished with modern furniture, designed to provide lots of storage & a practical, open plan layout. There is a double bed with bedside table & lighting.
The lounge area is furnished with a flat screen TV, a comfortable sofa & a coffee table.
As well as this, the apartment provides a study area with a spacious desk, swivel chair & built in shelving.
The kitchen area comes fitted with high-specification, integrated appliances, including a washer-dryer, oven, microwave & electric hobs. The style is neutral throughout with gloss units, a wood worktop & stylish grey splash-backs.
The apartment is completed by an attractive marble effect shower room, with heated towel rail & a rainfall shower head.
Ribbon Residence is a development of 45 self-contained studios & one-bedroom apartments. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development provides luxury city living. Ribbon Residence offers a unique home for both students & professionals.
LS3 is highly sought-after by both students & professionals from the University of Leeds & Leeds Beckett University, due to its proximity to both campuses.
Ribbon Residence is also close by to the infamous Hyde Park, the perfect spot for relaxing on a summers days & just a short walk away you will find the city centre or the independent cafes on Great George Street or Woodhouse Lane.
This apartment is available 1st July 2019.
Parking spaces will be available at an additional cost.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
*Please note: Images are for marketing purposes; room sizes and layouts may differ - please enquire for more details*
Take a 3D tour of one of our show apartments at Ribbon Residence by clicking here.
Ref: F35 RR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137