Flat 32, LIVEOASIS Deansgate, 31 John Dalton Street, Manchester - Available 1st February 2021
Available From: 01/02/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st February 2021
- All utility bills & Wifi included
- Fully furnished
- Perfect for students and professionals
- Integrated appliances
- Swivel TV
- Concierge Service
- Excellent city centre location
- Secure key fob entry and on-site security
- Resident life perks
LIVEOASIS Deansgate is a brand-new development offering exclusive city living right in the heart of Manchester. As part of the LIVEOASIS family it is much more than just an apartment…
Fully furnished with high-end furniture and top-of-the-range appliances, the finish is exceptional, giving it a bright, modern feel throughout. The 360’ rotating smart TV, under bed storage, and stylish laminate flooring are just some of the features that make this apartment so unique but combined with comfy sofas and double beds it’s the perfect place to unwind and relax.
The gloss kitchen units are fitted with high-specification integrated appliances including a washer-dryer, oven, electric hob and fridge-freezer. Each apartment also features a desk and padded swivel chair, great for studying or working at home.
A spacious, en-suite bathroom completes this apartment with marble effect tiles, a large wall mounted mirror and a heated towel rail. There is also a large shower with a rainfall head and lots of storage.
LIVEOASIS Deansgate is located on John Dalton Street, one of Manchester’s most desirable locations. Situated right in the city centre, it’s just a few minutes’ walk from everything Manchester has to offer including restaurants, bars, shops, pubs and cafés. The popular areas of Northern Quarter, Spinningfields and China Town are also just a stone’s throw away and the development looks out over Albert Square from the 4th floor.
Both the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University are with a 20-minute walk of the development and with The John Ryland’s Library at the end of the road it’s perfect for students wanting a short commute to campus.
Even better, both Deansgate and Manchester Oxford Road train stations are a quick 15-minute walk away and tram stops right outside the Arndale Shopping Centre just a 7-minute walk away. The location really couldn’t be any better!
All utility bills, including high speed internet are included.
Simply get in touch via email or over the phone to arrange a viewing.
*Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings*
Ref: F32 LODG
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137