Flat 31, Gravity Residence, Liverpool - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- Comes fully furnished / high-quality furniture
- All utility bills included / High-speed Wi-Fi included
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
- Onsite fitness suite free to use / Matrix Gym equipment
- Large reception area with on-site concierge service
- Wall-mounted Smart TV / Integrated washer-dryer
- Secure cycle-store / Luggage storage available
- Onsite parking available at an additional cost
**Reduced rent for a limited time only**
Fully furnished throughout, this modern studio apartment has a practical, open-plan layout. The bedroom/living area contains a double-bed, bedside table, wardrobe, sofa, study desk with chair and coffee table, as well as a Smart TV!
The kitchen is fitted with modern gloss units and comes with high-specification inbuilt appliances including a microwave, oven, hob, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. Finally, the fully-tiled shower rooms are in keeping with the rest of the apartment, kitted out with modern white fittings, a heated towel rail and luxury shower.
Gravity Residence opened in 2018 and is comprised of 104 self-contained studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. Boasting a free to use, on-site fitness suite, tenants can also use the cycle-store and luggage store, free of charge.
Not only does the building have a reception desk with a concierge service, but there is an on-site office, security guard, CCTV and secure fob entry. As a tenant living here you will also benefit from our regular tenant perks which have in the past included free fruit, discounted coffee vouchers, free gym classes and donuts!
Water, electricity and internet bills are all included in the rent. The building does not have gas. There are limited parking spaces available at an additional cost. Please enquire for availability.
Located at 19 Water Street, L2 0AA, Gravity Residence is situated in the heart of Liverpool right between Albert Dock and Liverpool ONE. Only a 3-minute walk from James Street train station, access in and out of the city is easy and there are a number of bus stops close by. With a large selection of shops, restaurants, bars, bistros, supermarkets and cafes right on its door step it’s ideal for anyone wanting the convenience of city centre living.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: Due to the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we cannot offer live viewings at present. However, we're now offering video viewings on most of our apartments. That's right, we have pre-recorded videos of most developments that we would be happy to share and answer any questions.
Don't forget we're also one of the few agents to have 3D virtual tours! You can immerse yourself in a 360 degree viewing of the apartment, from your laptop, phone or tablet! Click and move around the apartment like you're really there!
Simply email us so we can help you find your perfect apartment! Please bear with us if we take a little longer than usual to reply, the team are working tirelessly to ensure you receive the best experience possible.
Find out more detailed information about Gravity Residence by clicking here.
Ref: F31 GR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137