You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
Flat 3, 4 Darnley Road, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Includes appliances
- Ideal for students
- Close to Leeds-Beckett Headingley campus
- Close to Headingley
This modern studio apartment located on the ground floor has recently been refurbished to the highest standard. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The apartment has an open-plan kitchen area with a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The living area comes with a sofa and coffee table.
The double bedroom is furnished with a bed, mattress, wardrobe, bedside table and a desk. A modern shower room with shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
The apartment is situated on a quiet road close to Leeds Beckett University Headingley campus with easy access to bus routes into the City Centre.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F3 4DR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137