4 Bed Apartment
Flat 3, 15 Providence Place, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 4
- × 3
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Large apartment
- Open-plan living
- Includes water bills
- £114 PPPW
- Close to universities
- Close to Merrion Centre
- Ideal for students
Set over three floors, this stunning four-bedroom apartment has recently been refurbished to the highest standard. The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The private entrance hallway is accessed from Providence Place. On the ground floor are two double bedrooms, leading up to another two double bedrooms on the first floor, both of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
A generously sized open-plan living-kitchen area is located on the third floor. The kitchen comes with a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The room is furnished with two large sofas, coffee table and TV plus a breakfast bar and stools. A fully tiled shower room completes the second floor.
All bedrooms come complete with a bed, mattress, wardrobes, bedside tables and a desk, and the shower rooms are fully tiled with modern fittings.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location close to the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F3 15PP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137