4 Bed Apartment
Flat 3, 15 Providence Place, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 4
- × 3
- Premium city centre location
- Three-storey apartment
- Water bills included
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- Three large bathrooms
- Close to universities
- Ideal for students
Providence Place is perfectly located in the heart of Leeds. Only a few minutes walk from Leeds city centre, Leeds Beckett University and the University of Leeds. Top quality shops, cafes, bars and restaurants... everything you could think of, all within walking distance.
Set over three floors, this apartment is perfect for friends sharing.
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms, leading up to another two double bedrooms on the first floor, both of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
Each bedroom is perfectly designed to give you all the space you need, including a wardrobe, comfy bed, bedside table and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen is located on the second floor and works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, breakfast bar, two large comfy sofas and a coffee table, it all makes the perfect spot to socialize with family and friends. You’ll also find a fully-tiled shower room on this floor.
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F3 15PP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137