You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
Flat 27, Ribbon Residence, Leeds - Available 17th December 2019
Available From: 17/12/2019
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 17th December 2019
- All bills included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Modern Apartment
- Self-contained studio apartment
- Great location for both Leeds universities
- Easy access to Leeds city centre
- Smart TV as standard
- Fully furnished
- High specification integrated kitchen appliances included
Studio Apartment located on the second floor at Ribbon Residence:
Ribbon Residence offers high-end accommodation for both students & professionals; with the benefit of all-inclusive bills. Located in the sought-after area of Clarendon Road.
Each studio comes fully-furnished with modern furniture, designed to provide lots of storage & a practical, open plan layout. There is a double bed with bedside table & lighting.
The lounge area is furnished with a flat screen TV, a comfortable sofa & a coffee table.
As well as this, the apartment provides a study area with a spacious desk, swivel chair & built in shelving.
The kitchen area comes fitted with high-specification, integrated appliances, including a washer-dryer, oven, microwave & electric hobs. The style is neutral throughout with gloss units, a wood worktop & stylish grey splash-backs.
The apartment is completed by an attractive marble effect shower room, with heated towel rail & a rainfall shower head.
Ribbon Residence is a brand-new development of 45 self-contained studios & one-bedroom apartments, coming to Leeds July 2019. With a modern design throughout, this exclusive development provides luxury city living. Ribbon Residence offers a unique home for both students & professionals.
LS3 is highly sought-after by both students & professionals from the University of Leeds & Leeds Beckett University, due to its proximity to both campuses.
Ribbon Residence is also close by to the infamous Hyde Park, the perfect spot for relaxing on a summers days & just a short walk away you will find the city centre or the independent cafes on Great George Street or Woodhouse Lane.
This apartment is available 17th December 2019.
Viewings: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a 3D tour of this apartment by clicking here.
For more detailed information about this upcoming development, click here.
To view more of our properties online, visit our website www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F27 RR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137