Flat 26, Lofthouse Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
- Bicycle storage / large garden area
This well-presented studio apartment, offers modern city centre living close to University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett university city centre campuses. Lofthouse Residence is a purpose-built accommodation building, where tenants can enjoy comfortable living.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
This studio apartment comes complete with a kitchen area with appliances which include a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. The room is also furnished with a double bed with a bedside table, wardrobe, desk, armchair and a wall-mounted TV. Internet is also included.
A modern bathroom suite with a fully-tiled shower cubicle, hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes this apartment.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location for the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
REF: F26 LHR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137