Flat 26, Fairbairn Residences, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Close to universities
- National Code Accredited
This studio apartment, located in the annex of a charming grade II listed building is available to rent from 1st July 2020.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a recently fitted kitchen, modern shower room, brand new furniture and high specification fixtures and fittings.
The studio apartment comes fully furnished with a bed, wall-mounted TV, a bedside table, wardrobe, study desk and chair.
Kitchen appliances include a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob, washer-dryer and plenty of storage. The bathroom is fully tiled, with a toilet, sink, shower and towel rail.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included.
The apartment is situated in an excellent location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. Located at the bottom of Clarendon Road, the property has great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
This is a National Code accredited property. This means we have agreed to meet a set of benchmark standards relating to the physical condition of the accommodation, management of the property and the relationship between the landlord and tenant.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
*Please note: Images are for marketing purposes; room sizes and layouts may differ - please enquire for more details*
For more detailed information about Fairbairn Residences, click here.
Ref: F26 FR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137