Flat 25, Park Square Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- **SHORT TERM LET ONLY**
- AVAILABLE 1ST JULY 2020
- COMES FULLY FURNISHED
- INCLUDES KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TENANTS-ONLY ROOFTOP TERRACE
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET INCLUDED
- OFF-STREET PARKING IS AVAILABLE
- EXCELLENT CITY CENTRE LOCATION
**SHORT TERM LET UNTIL 31ST AUGUST ONLY**
Superior Studio Apartment located on the first floor at Park Square Residence:
This attractive studio apartment offers modern contemporary living in the heart of Leeds.
The apartment comes fully furnished and benefits from a bed, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and chair, comfortable armchair and a large wall-mounted TV.
The kitchen comes with integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. A modern en-suite shower room completes this apartment.
This well-designed apartment makes the most of the natural light, original building design and attractive surroundings.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included at Park Square Residence.
Each apartment has access to the rooftop terrace, which is exclusively for Park Square Residence tenants. A concierge service is available in the reception area throughout the day, and optional parking spaces are available in the underground car park for an additional cost.
Park Square Residence is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Park Square South, LS1; an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses, city colleges and growing business hubs in the surrounding area.
Availability: This apartment is available from 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk.
View more detailed information about Park Square Residence at by clicking here.
Ref: F25 PSR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137