Flat 21, Q Two Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to train station
- Stylish apartment
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Limited parking spaces available at additional cost
- En-suite shower room
- Concierge service
- On-site security
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Superior Style A
If you like the sound of living in a quiet area right in the middle of the city, then Q Two Residence is the one for you! Only a few minutes walk from the city centre, university campuses, city colleges, offices, top quality shops, cultural hotspots, train station, cafes and restaurants. There’s also a park just across the street, ideal for those long summer days.
Whether you’re a student or a young professional this apartment is the perfect place for you. With large windows bringing in plenty of natural light and fresh air into the room; together with the desk and the comfy desk chair, you’re most definitely in the right place to get your head down.
Fully furnished with a comfy double bed, large wardrobe, bedside table and a private en-suite bathroom, it all makes for the perfect home. Of course not forgetting the built-in under bed storage, the perfect place to keep all your clothes and shoes!
Enjoy cooking? Well you can check off a modern kitchen with all the essential appliances. The living space also comes fully furnished with a large comfy sofa, coffee table and smart TV, making the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Make sure you pop by reception to say hi to your concierge. They’ll be there during weekdays to help in any way they can!
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - at Q Two Residence, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
Property Ref: F21 Q2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137