Flat 2, 41 St. Paul's Street, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High-speed internet included
- Excellent city centre location
Studio apartment located on the first floor at 41 St. Paul’s:
This attractive studio apartment offers contemporary living in Leeds city centre and comes fully furnished, benefitting from a bed, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and chair, comfortable armchair and a large wall-mounted TV.
The modern kitchen comes with integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer and washer-dryer. A modern en-suite shower room completes this apartment.
41 St. Paul’s includes high-speed Wi-Fi.
41 St. Paul’s Street is an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses, city colleges and growing business hubs in the surrounding area.
St Paul’s Street is located in the heart of Leeds Financial Quarter, offering a choice of Leeds’s best bars, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
Local amenities include a Tesco Express, Starbucks Coffee and WOLFØX Coffee Roasters, which are less than a minutes’ walk away. Leeds Train Station is also within close proximity to 41 St. Paul’s, offering further travel outside of Leeds.
Availability: This apartment is available from 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
For more detailed information about 41 St. Paul’s, click here.
Ref: F2 SPS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137