Flat 2, 30 Brudenell Road, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Premium location in popular student area
- Close to universities
- Fully furnished
- Washer-dryer included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Great transport links
- Students and professionals welcome
This apartment is perfectly located in the well-known area of Hyde Park, right on the edge of Leeds city centre. Only a few minutes walk from both the University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University city campuses, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Plenty of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and convenience stores, all within walking distance. Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, just a few minutes away, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
Perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, comfy bed, bedside table and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
If you like cooking, you’ll love the fact that the kitchen comes fully fitted with all the essential appliances: a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The living space also comes fully furnished with a large sofa and coffee table - making it the ideal spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
We all know that parking near the city can be quite tricky - at Brudenell Road, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F2 30 BVR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137