3 Bed Apartment
Flat 2, 17 Queen Square, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 3
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Large apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Includes water bills
- £145 PPPW
- Close to universities
- Close to Merrion Centre
- Ideal for students
This large three-bedroom duplex apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard and includes water bills. The property benefits from wood-laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, two spacious bathrooms and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The open-plan living area is furnished with two large sofas, a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. The kitchen includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
Each bedroom comes complete with a bed, bedside table, study desk and chair, wardrobe and shelving units.
There are two large bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a shower cubicle. Both have a toilet, sink and towel rails.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location close to the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F2 17QS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137