Flat 14, Fossgate House, York - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Includes all utility bills
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Modern apartment
- Fully furnished
- Free access to Piccadilly’s Fitness suite
- Close to universities
- Located in central York on Fossgate
This attractive studio apartment located on the third floor, comes fully furnished with high-quality furniture, fixtures and fittings and offers contemporary living in York city centre.
The apartment comes fully furnished with a bed and mattress, sofa, study desk and chair and a flat screen TV plus a modern fitted kitchen and tiled shower room.
The kitchen includes high-spec integrated appliances, and the modern bathroom includes a relaxing rainfall showerhead.
Each apartment at Fossgate House comes included with all utility bills (gas, water and electricity) and high-speed Wi-Fi. Tenants can also enjoy free access to the on-site fitness suite at Piccadilly Residence, which is just under a 5-minute walk away.
Fossgate House is a development of high-quality rental apartments located on Fossgate Street, a stones’ throw away from The Shambles and a 15-minute walk from the train station.
Fitted to the highest quality, these modern apartments offer all-inclusive city living for students and professionals. Each apartment is unique in design, making the most of the building’s original features.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 01904 627065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
To view more detailed information about Fossgate House, click here.
Ref: F14 FH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137