1 Bed Apartment
Flat 14, Atlas Court, Manchester - Available NOW
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available NOW
- Includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
Situated in a purpose-built student accommodation complex, this generously-sized one-bedroom apartment is an excellent choice for students. Rent includes all utility bills and 100mb Wi-Fi.
The open-plan living area is furnished with a large sofa, coffee table and dining table with chairs. The kitchen includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The bedroom comes complete with a bed, bedside table, study desk and chair, wardrobe and shelving units.
A modern bathroom, with toilet, sink, bath and towel rail completes this apartment.
Availability: This property is available NOW.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0161 883 3333, or email email@example.com.
Further information: To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F14 AC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137