1 Bed Apartment
Flat 14, 47-49 East Parade, Harrogate - Available Now
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available now
- Recently refurbished property
- Fully furnished
- Includes appliances
- Ideal for professionals or students
- Couples welcome
- Close to Harrogate train station
- Off-street parking is available
One-bedroom apartment situated in an attractive old stone building on East Parade, HG1. The apartment is within easy reach of the amenities of Harrogate town centre and the train station.
Located on the second floor, the fully-furnished apartment includes a modern fitted kitchenette with appliances, including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven, electric hob.
The large living area comes furnished with one sofa, a coffee table, a wall-mounted flat screen TV and a dining table with two chairs . The bedroom comes fitted with a double bed, a bedside table, built-in wardrobe study desk and comfortable chair. A fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Availability: This property is available now.
Parking: We have a limited number of spaces available for a small additional fee. Please ask our lettings team for details of availability.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627065, or email email@example.com.
47-49 East Parade is a recently renovated development situated in HG1. Managed exclusively by YPP, the building comprises 17 units, including studios and one-bedroom apartments.
To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F14 47-49EP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137