Flat 13, 47-49 East Parade, Harrogate - Available 1st August 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st August 2020
- Recently refurbished property
- Fully furnished
- 6 month contracts available
- Ideal for professionals
- Couples welcome
- Close to Harrogate train station
- Off-street parking is available
A recently renovated studio apartment situated in an attractive old stone building on East Parade, HG1. The apartment is within easy reach of the amenities of Harrogate town centre and the train station.
Located on the second floor, the fully-furnished apartment includes a modern fitted kitchenette with appliances, including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The apartment is also furnished with a study desk and chair, double bed, bedside tables, built-in wardrobe and a wall-mounted TV. A fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Parking: We have a limited number of spaces available for a small additional fee. Please ask our lettings team for details of availability.
Availability: This property is available 1st August 2020.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627065, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: 47-49 East Parade is a recently renovated development situated in HG1. Managed exclusively by YPP, the building comprises 17 units, including studios and one-bedroom apartments.
To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F13 47-49EP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137