Flat 12, Havana Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- All utility bills inclusive
- Cycle store
- Comes fully furnished
- Includes kitchen appliances
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- On-site security
- Excellent city centre location
This attractive studio apartment located on the ground floor has been refurbished to an excellent standard and benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a fitted kitchen, a modern bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
Apartments at Havana Residence come inclusive with gas, water, electric and internet bills.
This apartment comes complete with an open-plan living area furnished with a sofa, coffee table, TV unit and wall-mounted TV. The bedroom area has a bed, mattress, bedside table, built-in wardrobe, study desk and chair.
The kitchen area comes complete with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob. A fully-tiled en-suite shower room with hand-basin, toilet and heated towel rail completes the apartment.
Havana Residence is a new high-quality residential development on Wade Lane, Leeds, LS2. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals. The development offers a concierge service, on-site security and high-speed Wi Fi connection. Parking spaces may be available for an additional fee - please ask our Lettings Consultants about availability.
Havana Residence is situated in an ideal central location within walking distance of the City Centre and boasting a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including the Merrion shopping centre.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F12 HR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137