1 Bed Apartment
Flat 116, Piccadilly Residence, York - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Wi-Fi included
- On-site fitness suite
- Concierge service
- Residents' lounge
- Close to universities
- Excellent city centre location
- Parking available at additional cost
Classic one-bedroom apartment at Piccadilly Residence:
This luxurious one-bedroom apartment located on the seventh floor, offers contemporary living in the heart of the city.
The apartment comes fully furnished, benefiting from a bed, sofa, study desk and chair, a large TV, plus a modern fitted kitchenette with high-specification integrated appliances, and a modern shower room.
Each apartment has access to the on-site fitness suite and residents lounge, which is exclusively for Piccadilly Residence tenants. A concierge service is available in the reception area throughout the day, and parking spaces are available at an additional cost.
Piccadilly Residence is a development of high-quality rental apartments situated on Piccadilly Court, YO1; an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses close by.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 01904 627065 or email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Take a 3D tour of our communal area and fitness suite by clicking here.
Find out more information about Piccadilly Residence by clicking here.
Ref: F116 PIR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137