1 Bed Apartment
Flat 116, Piccadilly Residence, York - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- On-site gym
- Residents lounge
- Concierge service
- Secure fob entry
- CCTV & on-site security
- High speed Wi-Fi included
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
1 Bed Classic Style A
If you’re looking for a premium apartment in a premium location, then you’re in the right place! Perfectly located in the centre of York with university campuses close by and surrounded by shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and bars; Piccadilly Residence really is city-living at its finest!
Designed with an open plan living/kitchen area, a separate double bedroom and en-suite shower room, this apartment has everything you need.
The kitchen is the perfect place to rustle up a home cooked meal if you don’t fancy outing out at one of the local restaurants. Complete with glossy modern units, high-spec appliances including a fridge-freezer, oven, washer-dryer, hob and microwave.
The spacious living area features a comfy sofa, coffee table, TV stand and Smart TV, giving you the perfect space to chill out after a long day at work or University.
The separate bedroom includes a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, desk and chair - a space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done!
If you fancy a change of scenery then why not head down to the communal lounge, the perfect place to get some work done or get to know your fellow residents!
Whether you're a morning or an evening person, the on-site gym is free for you to use, any time between 6:00am and 10:00pm, and it is fully equipped with high quality gym equipment, a free weights area and free towels.
On your way through make sure to pop by our concierge desk and have a chat, they are happy to help with anything you need and will even collect your parcels for you!
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F116PIR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137