Flat 11, George House, York - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Prime city centre location / close to universities
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Free access to nearby gym
- CCTV & on-site security
- High speed Wi-Fi included
This open plan studio apartment comes fully furnished with a comfy double bed, bedside table and wardrobe. Kick back and relax in front of the smart TV that also comes as standard along with a double sofa for putting your feet up after a long day.
The modern kitchen is equipped with high-specification integrated appliances including a washer-dryer, oven, hob and fridge-freezer, perfect for an evening of cooking. Finally, the bathroom has modern white fixtures including a shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail, everything you could need to enjoy your new city apartment!
Located in the sought after location of Piccadilly, George House is a beautiful georgian building set back from the main street. Just behind Fossgate, it’s city centre location is great for easy access to the amenities of York including, bars, restaurants, shops, cafes and supermarkets - the perfect place for students or professionals.
As a YPP tenant you will also get access to our exclusive gym at Piccadilly Residence, just over the road! Here we also have a concierge and lettings office, there if you need help with anything throughout your stay. Finally, you won’t need to worry about setting up your internet as the apartment comes with high-speed internet included.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
You can also ask us about the limited number of parking spaces we have available to rent at an additional cost.
Property Ref: F11 GH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137