Flat 11, Fossgate House, York - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Recently refurbished apartment
- Fully furnished
- All bills included
- Free access to nearby gym
- Close to universities
- Close to city centre
This luxurious studio apartment offers contemporary living in the heart of York.
The apartment comes fully furnished with a bed and mattress, sofa, study desk and chair and a flat screen TV plus a modern fitted kitchenette and tiled shower room.
Each apartment comes with all utility bills and internet included and tenants can access to the on-site gym at our Piccadilly Residence, a 5-minute walk away, for free.
Fossgate House is a development of high-quality rental apartments located on Fossgate Street, a stones’ throw away from The Shambles and a 15-minute walk from the train station. Each apartment is unique in design, making the most of the building’s features with high quality fixtures and fittings. Fossgate House is an ideal location for students and professionals alike with university campuses close by.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 01904 627065 or email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
View more information about Fossgate House by clicking here.
Ref: F11 FH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137