1 Bed Apartment
Flat 11, 41 St. Paul's Street, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 1
- Premium city centre location
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Private shower room
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Short walk to universities
- Secure key code entry
- Students and professionals welcome
Think of yourself as a city person, then 41 St Paul’s is the perfect choice! This premium development is ideally located in the heart of Leeds Financial Quarter, just one street over from one of the city’s nicest parks, Park Square, and only a short walk to university campuses, city colleges, offices, cultural hotspots, shopping centres, train station, cafes and restaurants.
The bedroom is perfectly designed to make you feel like home, including a wardrobe, a comfy bed with plenty of under-bed storage and a desk area - the perfect space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done.
Its open-plan kitchen works as both a dining and living area. Fitted with all the essential appliances, a comfy sofa and TV - it all makes the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Additionally, this apartment comes with its own private shower room.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F11,41SP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137