You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
Flat 10, Q Two Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Comes fully furnished
- Modern Apartment
- Includes fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and oven
- High-speed Wi-Fi Included
- On-site security
- Concierge service
- Off-street parking is available
- Excellent city centre location
Executive studio apartment located on the ground floor at Q Two Residence:
This studio apartment benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The studio apartment comes complete with a kitchen area with high-quality appliances which include a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
The room is also furnished with a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk, a two-seater sofa and wall-mounted TV.
Q Two Residence is a high-quality residential development located in the Financial Quarter of Leeds on Queen Street, LS1. These luxury apartments provide modern, contemporary living spaces aimed at students and young professionals.
The development offers a concierge service available in the lobby, on-site security, high-speed internet access and optional off-street car parking.
The apartment is situated in an ideal central location. Within walking distance of the City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores, including Leeds Trinity shopping centre. Leeds Train Station is also a short walk from Q Two Residence.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website
Ref: F10 Q2
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137