You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
Flat 10, Park Square Residence, Leeds - Available 1st October 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Exclusive city centre location
- Short walk to universities
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- En-suite shower room
- Concierge service
- Exclusive rooftop terrace
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
Think of yourself as a city person, then Park Square Residence is the one for you! This premium development is ideally located in the heart of Leeds, surrounded by one of the city’s nicest parks and only a short walk to university campuses, city colleges, offices, cultural hotspots, shopping centers, train station, cafes and restaurants. City-living doesn’t get much better!
This apartment offers an open-plan living space and comes fully furnished with a comfy double bed, large wardrobe, bedside table, desk, chair and a private en-suite shower room. Not forgetting the built-in under bed storage, the perfect place to keep all your clothes and shoes!
Enjoy cooking? Well you can check off a modern kitchen with all the essential appliances. The living space also comes fully furnished with a large comfy sofa, coffee table and smart TV, making the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Make sure you pop by reception to say hi to your concierge. They’ll be there during weekdays to help in any way they can.
Let's not forget Park Square's resident only rooftop area... also a sun trap!
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - at Park Square Residence, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F10 PSR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137