1 Bed Apartment
Flat 10, 47-49 East Parade, Harrogate - Available 1st October 2019
Available From: 01/10/2019
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st October 2019
- Recently refurbished property
- Fully furnished
- Spacious Apartment
- Ideal for professionals
- Couples welcome
- Close to Harrogate train station
- Off-street parking is available
One-bedroom apartment available 1st October 2019 situated in an attractive old stone building on East Parade, HG1. The apartment is within easy reach of the amenities of Harrogate town centre and the train station, making it the ideal choice for professionals.
Located on the first-floor floor, the fully-furnished apartment includes a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, including a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven, electric hob.
The spacious living area comes furnished with one sofa, a coffee table, a wall-mounted flat screen TV and a dining table with two chairs.
The modern bedroom comes fitted with a double bed, a bedside table, built-in wardrobe, study desk and comfortable chair. A fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Availability: This property is available 1st October 2019.
Being only a 5-minute walk to Harrogate train station, this apartment offers great accesiblilty to transport links in and out of Harrogate. 47-49 East Parade is only a stone’s throw away from shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and bistros. Yorkshires very own Betty’s Tea Room is also within walking distance.
Surrounded by greenery, parks and museums the market town naturally draws in hundreds of tourists every year. There is an abundance of things to do such as visit the Great Yorkshire show, Harrogate golf club and the Valley Gardens.
Parking: We have a limited number of spaces available for a small additional fee. Please ask our lettings team for details of availability.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 01904 627065, or email email@example.com.
To view more information about 47-49 East Parade, click here.
Ref: F10 47-49EP
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137