You searched for apartments in LeedsNext
Flat 1, Oasis Residence, Leeds - Available 1st September 2020
Available From: 01/09/2020
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2020
- All utility bills included
- Modern luxury apartment
- Fully furnished
- Onsite fitness suite / Cinema Room
- Communal games area / study areas
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- En-suite shower room / 43” smart TV
- Concierge Service / Excellent city centre location
- Secure key fob entry and on-site security
Classic Studio Apartment located on the first floor at Oasis Residence:
Oasis Residence provides exclusive city living in the heart of the Leeds. Complete with cinema room, games area, on-site fitness suite and quiet study areas, Oasis is far more than just an apartment building.
Each studio apartment comes fully-furnished with modern furniture and fittings. The comfortable double bed is partitioned from the rest of the room which also features a large sofa and rotational 43” SMART TV meaning you can watch TV from the comfort of your bed or your sofa.
The kitchen comes fitted with high specification integrated appliances including a washer-dryer, oven and an electric hob. The living space benefits from wood style laminate flooring and comes with a breakfast table and stools.
The studio also features a desk area complete with comfortable desk chair. The spacious en-suite bathroom includes a powerful waterfall shower.
Oasis Residence is a new level of luxury living in Leeds. More than just an apartment, this development is a place where you can socialise, study and exercise all in an incredible city centre location.
The on-site gym is fully equipped with the latest Matrix gym equipment and is exclusive to tenants. Make lifelong friends and enjoy collaborative study spaces, games rooms and the state-of-the-art cinema room. Look out for social events happening throughout the year.
The complex is located on Cookridge Street only 3 minutes’ walk from Leeds Beckett University and only 12 minutes from the University of Leeds. Other things nearby include the Trinity Shopping Centre and the Victoria Quarter Shopping District. There is also a large supermarket located just 5 minutes away.
This studio apartment is available 1st September 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F1 OR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137