2 Bed Apartment
Flat 1, Fairbairn Residences, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 2
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Spacious Two-bed Apartment
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Close to universities
- National Code Accredited
This spacious two-bedroom apartment, located on the lower ground floor of a charming grade II listed building is available to rent from 1st July 2020.
The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring throughout, a modern fitted kitchen, stylish en-suite shower rooms, two spacious bedrooms, brand-new furniture and high specification fixtures and fittings.
The large open-plan living-kitchen area is furnished with two sofas, a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. There is also a dining table with chairs.
Kitchen appliances include a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob, washer-dryer and plenty of storage.
Two spacious and light bedrooms include a double bed, fitted wardrobes and drawers, a bedside table, desk and comfortable chair. Each bedroom is finished with a private en-suite modern shower room.
High-speed Wi-Fi is included.
The apartment is situated in an excellent location for The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University and Leeds city colleges. Located at the bottom of Clarendon Road, the property has great transport links into the city centre and into Headingley as well as a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
This is a National Code accredited property. This means we have agreed to meet a set of benchmark standards relating to the physical condition of the accommodation, management of the property and the relationship between the landlord and tenant.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Find out more detailed information about Fairbairn Residences by clicking here.
Ref: F1 FR
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137