Flat 1, Crown Residence, Leeds - Available 1st July 2021
Available From: 01/07/2021
- × 0
- × 1
- Premium city centre location
- Short walk to universities
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- En-suite shower rooms
- Concierge service
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Off-street parking available
- Secure fob entry and on-site security
Images and 3D tours used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to represent the style and finish of our apartments. They are for guidance only and should not be used as a guarantee of layout, fixtures and fittings, we always recommend you check the floor plans associated with the apartment.
Studio Deluxe Style A
Crown Residence is ideally situated in the Civic Quarter, one of Leeds’ nicest areas. Home to some of the city’s most impressive buildings: Leeds Town Hall, The City Library, City Gallery and only a few minutes walk from the city centre. You’ll only have to step outside the building to find yourself surrounded by cafes, bistros and restaurants. Does city living get any better than this?
This apartment offers an open-plan living space and comes fully furnished with a comfy double bed, large wardrobe, bedside table, desk, chair and a private en-suite bathroom. Not forgetting the built-in under bed storage, the perfect place to keep all your clothes and shoes!
Enjoy cooking? Well you can check off a modern kitchen with all the essential appliances. The living space also comes fully furnished with a large comfy sofa, coffee table and smart TV, making the perfect spot to socialize over a cup of tea.
If you find yourself ever wanting to take a break, then why not explore your communal spaces.
Make sure you pop by reception to say hi to your concierge. They’ll be there during certain hours, Monday to Friday.
We all know that parking in the city can be quite tricky - at Crown Residence, we have limited spaces available. Feel free to ask our team for availability and prices.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F1 CRW
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137