3 Bed Apartment
Flat 1, 8 Queen Square, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Property is unavailable
- × 3
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Large apartment
- Two bathrooms
- Includes water bills
- £131 PPPW
- Close to universities
- Merrion Centre Close By
- Ideal for students
Set over two floors, this stunning three-bedroom duplex apartment has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard. The property benefits from wood-style laminate flooring, a fitted kitchen and bathrooms and high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
The entrance hallway, accessed from the front of the building, leads onto a well-proportioned kitchen-diner which comes complete with appliances and breakfast bar. Appliances include a fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, oven and electric hob.
On the other side of the hallway is a bright and spacious living room which looks out over the square. The room is furnished with two large sofas, coffee table and TV.
A spiral staircase leads downstairs to the three double bedrooms. All bedrooms come with a bed, mattress, wardrobes, bedside tables and a desk. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. A newly fitted and fully tiled shower room completes the downstairs area.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location close to the University of Leeds campus and Leeds city colleges. Along with the amenities of the Merrion Shopping Centre and Leeds City Centre, the location also boasts a wide selection of eateries and convenience stores.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds city centre office on 0113 831 4466 or alternatively email email@example.com. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F1 8QS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137